Online Payment (Highly Recommended)
ASiS-5 online payment system has integrated KCP payment gateway. Your card information will only be shared with KCP and will not be disclosed to any other third party.
Please use Windows OS PCs for paying your registration fee. (Online payment is impossible under Mac OS)
We recommend to use of Internet Explorer for smooth processing.
Overseas: VISA, Master, and JCB cards are accepted. (UnionPay, AMEX, and Diners Club cards are NOT acceptable.)
Domestic: Select a payment method from credit cards, real-time bank transfer, and virtual bank transfer.
If you have any problems with payment, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overseas Bank Transfer (Offline Payment)
In case of domestic participants, payment by offline bank transfer is NOT acceptable. Please select the virtual bank transfer on online payment system.
- In case of offline bank transfer, you don't need to install the KCP plugin. Please click 'Cancel' when plugin download window appears.
- Please complete online registration by selection of "Offline Bank Transfer" in Method of Payment.
- Overseas direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
- Please note that fee has to be transferred by Korean Won (KRW) under the registrant's name and name must be stated on the receipt.
- Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to email@example.com.
Bank Information for Remittance
Account Holder: The Korean Silicon Society
Account Number: 1005-901-980065
Bank: Woori Bank
Swift Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
Branch of Bank: Yonsei Wonju Campus Subbr
Address of Account Holder: A-1702, 1, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si 463-943, Korea
Phone No. of Account Holder: +82-31-450-3052
Cash or major credit cards will be accepted at the registration desk of ASiS-5.
Please note that the on-site registrants can NOT participate Excursion on October 21, 2015.
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
You can also download the invoice at "Mypage" after sign in.
Please note that you will receive a "Confirmation of Participation and Receipt" at the registration desk of ASiS-5.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations or changes of registration should be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees will be refunded according to the following policy.
- Cancellation by September 30, 2015: Refund 100% of the paid amount
- Cancellation by October 10, 2015: Refund 50% of the paid amount
- Cancellation after October 10, 2015: No Refund (Replacement of participants is allowed. Note to email@example.com)
- In case of registration by bank transfer, all bank service charges will be deducted from the transferred amount.
- In case of registration by virtual bank transfer, an account information for refund should be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the symposium is cancelled for whatever reason, paid fees will be refunded. Further recourse is excluded.